Prehab Exercise Training
In Partnership with Beach Cities Health District’s Center for Health & Fitness (CHF) and Torrance Memorial Medical Center and Providence Little Company of Mary, this program is designed for Total Joint Replacement patients and is led by a Medical Exercise Specialist to guide participants through specific exercises to help the body recover post-surgery.
The program can:
- Better prepare your mind, body and muscles for surgery
- Offer the best post-surgical outcome possible
- Enable a shorter hospital stay post-surgery
- Lead to a faster recovery post-surgery
Trainers & Specialists
CHF is a medically based fitness center, and every trainer has a college degree in a health-related discipline, like exercise science and kinesiology with certifications from the American College of Sports Medicine, National Academy of Sports Medicine and National Strength and Conditioning Association. CHF also offers Medical Exercise Specialists—the only fitness center in the beach cities to do so—who are trained and educated to work with member’s doctors or physical therapists to ensure the highest quality, effective exercise program.
For just $37/week, you’ll receive*:
- A eight-week program led by a medical exercise specialist
- Small classes (maximum 12 people)
- Free basic membership to CHF during the program
- Two-hour sessions: one hour lecture and one hour exercise
Cost: $37/week $296/total cost
When & Where:
Mondays, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Wednesdays, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Participants must start the series at the beginning of a session, which occurs every three weeks.
Call 310-374-3426 and press option 3 or visit the front desk to sign-up. You can also sign-up HERE and we will contact you.