This dynamic and affordable circuit-style training program is for ALL ages and ability levels and pairs six people with a personal trainer for eight weeks of customized workouts. Small Group Training is designed to give you all of the benefits that come with personal training … but at a fraction of the cost! Whether your goal is to lift your groceries, carry your grandchild or something else, we can help!
“You’re not being pressured to do more than you can do and the competition is purely with yourself. Soon you’ll be doing more than you were before.”-Sara Mellor, Small Group Training Participant
Small Group Training focuses on individual progression from week to week. Your personal trainer will take you through a variety of exercises utilizing a variety of special equipment, including:
- TRX Bands
- Battle Ropes
- Kettle Bells
- Slam and Medicine Balls
- Stability Balls
- Foam Rollers
- And more
Every Small Group Training participant will receive a complimentary pre and post Fitness Assessment to help track your progress and test:
- Upper Body and Lower Body Muscular Strength and Muscular Endurance
Sign up for Small Group Training – the Center for Health and Fitness’s (CHF) most popular and effective new form of group personal training.
Small Group Training is now available as virtual, in-person or hybrid sessions!
Please allow a 24-48 hour turnaround time to process registration and payment. Please note beginning July 5 2021, we will resume our Pre-COVID program of 8-weeks with pre and post assessments.
- SEPT 7-OCT 21 SMALL GROUP TRAINING REGISTERATION FORM (*No classes starting on Labor Day Holiday)
|TRACK||DAYS||TIMES||INSTRUCTOR||SEPT 7-OCT 21
Small Group Training Descriptions
Small Group Training Level I is all about technique, fundamentals and form. In this class, you will establish a foundation of strength, general conditioning and balance. As you progress from week to week, your personal trainer will introduce new exercises and increase the intensity of the workouts to challenge you.
How do I know Level I is for me?
- I am new to exercise
- I have difficulty performing push-ups, squats and planks with proper form
- I am trying to get back into the habit of working out
- I have injuries that prevent me from performing intense workouts
Small Group Training Level II is CHF’s most intense Small Group Training class. Level II is fast-paced with minimal rest periods and requires high-intensity movements and challenging exercises.
How do I know Level II is for me?
- I can plank, squat and complete push-ups with proper form
- I am now fully recovered with little or no exercise limitations
- I am looking to be challenged and pushed to my limits