September 30-October 4, 2019
Take action toward maintaining and improving your health by enjoying FREE: classes, health assessments, food sampling and lectures at the Center for Health & Fitness (CHF). Visit the CHF front desk or call 310-374-3426 x147 to register. This year's topic: redefining active.
Schedule of events
View a full schedule of additional free exercise classses being offered for Active Aging Week HERE
- Monday, Sept. 30 I 9-10 a.m.I Redondo Room
Moai Match: Join a Free Group
- Monday, Sept. 30 I 10:15 a.m.-11:15 a.m.I Redondo Room
Brain, Neck and Back Considerations in the Active Aging Population, presented by Walavan Sivakumar, M.D.
- Monday, Sept. 30 I 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.I Redondo Room
- Tuesday, Oct. 1 I 5-5:45 p.m. I Silver Room
Foam Roller Basics
- Wednesday, Oct. 2 I 9-10 a.m. I Redondo Room
Healthy Aging Lecture
Learn facts about when to have tests, vaccines and diet and exercise.
- Wednesday, Oct. 2 I 10: 15 a.m. -11:15 a.m. I Redondo Room
Brain, Neck and Back Considerations in the Active Aging Population, presented by Jean-Philippe Langevin, M.D.
- Wednesday, Oct. 2 I 11:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. I Redondo Room
- Thursday, Oct. 3 I 9-10 a.m. I Redondo Room
Optimal Aging Workshop
Learn strategies for staying safe in your home as you age.
- Thursday, Oct. 3 I 10:15-11:15 a.m. I Redondo Room
Neck and Back Pain
Keeping you active: treating neck and back pain with innovative spine care.